Thin Gauge Forming
With a wide range of material & gauge capabilities combined with extremely fast tooling & reaction times, we strive to be your choice for low & medium production runs of your packaging & thin gauge parts needs.
- Our roll fed thin gauge vacuum forming machine can handle tooling up to 22″ x 34″ and up to 6″ high.
- Roll fed materials range from 0.010″ to 0.060″ gauge.
- Combined with our Die cutting capabilities we can produce your low to medium volume production needs cost efficiently.
- Our equipment is designed to maximize efficiency of low & medium production runs. With tooling changeover and start up times of 15 minutes we can turn your production around much faster than the big forming companies.
- We have the in-house capabilities to design and / or build tooling to meet your unique requirements.
- Prototype runs – MDF, Polyurethane board
- Medium duty – Poly Die board, High-temp cast epoxy
- High Volume production – Machined or Cast aluminum
- Fine Detail Forming – Porous aluminum (no holes tool)
- *Temperature controlled tooling as needed for precision, consistency & repeatability.
- Consumer products
- Retail display
- Institutional Food service
- Hotel / Resort
- Yacht / Shipbuilding
- … to name a few